Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Ride In Such A Way...



"Ride in such a way that you may win the race" 1 Corinthians 9:24

Alas and alack, I am not the "little eskimo man" on the picture - but soon enough I'll be riding God's glorious mountains...a place where my heart leaps with joy at the beauty of the Lord; a place where I am overcome with a reverent fear at how grand He is - and this is but a mere glimpse of His glory. I love to venture myself off piste and get away from the crowds. I like to believe that I have lost myself in God's hidden creation and that it's just Him and I breathing in and embracing His creation, riding down endless open spaces of fresh, light and untouched powder. It's probably in those moments that I feel the intensity of God's intimacy with me most. A God so majestic and so ... AMAZING is riding down with me, and until I'm married, that just might be the most exhilerating thing I'll come to experience! And then again...who knows :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful - that brought sunshine to my heart!

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your beautiful words whet my appetite for life

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home