Friday, June 12, 2015

My Grand Comeback

8 years later. Could it be?

A year after moving to Finland, 7 years ago, a friend said I should keep a blog. Perhaps I should have. It would have been interesting to chart down the highs and lows of "making life" in this land of the Finns. But alas, I was unsure about publicizing my thoughts out loud. I still am, mind you, but I think I have come full circle. 
I feel I need an outlet for my creative thoughts. I enjoy writing, and I think this platform allows me to do it with more purpose, rather than occasionally jotting things down on paper. It is also fascinating (to me) to read back through the years and see what was stirring my heart and rocking my ears back then. So here goes; to starting afresh on documenting our lives, just West of Helsinki.




My ears are currently seduced by: Josh Garrels - Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home