Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Leaf In Our Book

Sometimes life rolls, 
Sometimes it spills.
For too long it stood still.
I have hid;
"Maybe this will pass"
But not before the ink 
Of my neat script blurs
With streams of unspoken words.

A leaf in our book will turn
But not without a tare.
If I could read between the lines
'Til I found myself in joyful prose
But You speak in the pain.
And though I still cannot reason
Why the black and white print turned sour
I trust the good that You hold for the days to come.  
I trust that You will cradle the aching heart
And allow little minds and hearts to understand.


How easily I chase after the wind,
How easily I misplace my affections 
And store up earthly treasures.
Fasten my heart to Yours
And may Your will be done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful!!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home