Monday, February 07, 2005

Come Away

I catch a glimpse of You,
Come away:
I have something to show you.
Give into Me,
I will delight your heart.

I run after You,
Hide and seek.
Divine moments.

Take me there, a beautiful somewhere.

I halt in awe.
Jubilation overflows.
You beam with splendor,
Your beauty burns in my eyes.
Staring at the radiant sun,
Captivated;
Like a moth drawn to the flame.
I'm blinded by You.
I cannot contain You.

All I'll ever see
Is only a pale reflection,
A glimmering masterpiece.
You're far too great for me
To behold;
I'm consumed by You.

I breathe the air,
Join the birds in their dance;
I let go.
Flying towards Your light
I'm sustained by Your might.
I search for my shadow below,
But it is Yours I see;
Could this be?

Your scintillating beauty
Cascades from the Heavens.

I join creation's burst of praise:
Every tree, every branch,
Every blade of grass,
Everything
Is reaching out for You.

What else can I do
Here, in this place,
Surrounded by You,
Immersed in You,
But bring to You a song of worship?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was beautiful...heart deep...i never wanted it to end...one day we'll be in beauty devine for the rest of forever....

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smooth. Creator creating in his created. Covert process that never meets naked eye. I like.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home