Thursday, April 28, 2005

World Peace

"People care about other people who care for themselves ... and you know what? I don't care about that."




Yep, I went to see that movie last night. Little road trip to Ashford on a clear and fresh spring evening; there's nothing quite like it. We rolled the windows down letting the smell of the damp earth and blossoming flowers invade us. A worship cd was blasting, inviting us to sing our hearts out. I love those car rides, I could ride all the way to Timbuktu like that. And the drive to Ashford itself is so pretty too, lots of places where the trees overarch above the road. Très cool. The Kentish coutryside is quite nice, I must say, especially at this time of the year, when everything's in bloom.


Funny movie. I was in that kind of mood. Also, maybe I can relate, not to the snortyness, but to the lack of will to conform to the sexual feminity that's sold to you in magazines. Gracie Hart is one cool FBI agent :) I think she should be the next Miss America.

If you want to see Sandra Bullock in a yellow and pink Big Bird outfit, give it a go.


My ears are currently seduced by: David Crowder - Illuminate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home