Sunday, March 13, 2005

CapSiZe

Seems I'm no stranger to this place,
And I'm no stranger to your face.
This all looks too familiar
Though I thought I held the answer.

I'll ride with the currents
Til they usher me back to shore,
I gave you all I had to offer
Out there in the open
But the winds have grown colder
And I can't hold you any longer.

I do hope the waves carry you
Towards the springtime of your life
Where rich abundance flows from within
And where the bough in the garden of your soul
Weighs down with bountiful fruit.

Hidden, between night and dark
I'll be on the watch
I'll wait for the light of your ship
To set the horizon ablaze,
I'll swim back to you
If that's what you want me to do.


Let me know of the wonders you see
Make sure to take the sunshine with you.

And I'll let the soft rain kiss my face,
'Some walk in the rain, others just get wet'.

Your presence is still anchored in my heart
As I watch you sail away.

1 Comments:

Blogger J.T. Noels said...

Ooh man! It's a million times better than mine! It's beautiful, Jeanne! Have a god time writing your essay, hope this cheers you up, I found your bag by the way, and you forgot your pool cue at my house!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home