Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sepia Tone Loving

I was looking through old photo albums yesterday, to make sense of my life. Put the puzzle pieces together.

No, not really. It had no profound ulterior motive. Just for good old time's sake - not that time now is any less good. In fact, what's with "the good old time"?

Here are bits and bobs, bits and bats, - whatever you may choose to call it - of my early years I wish to share with you. Be inspired, not sure why, but why not?

You are allowed to go "aww", yes yes.

Tuscan light



Ilago - pre little brother time


Family reunions always encompass some kind of odd dimension - that day, we were sailors, much to my amusement


Apparently, I sung myself to sleep every night. I still know how to plonk the piano just as well - only now I use two fingers


Passive cross-country skiing


I heard my calling at a very early age


Those boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do




Always go against the flow


Eden; I was there. Eating blueberries.


Peeing is always more interesting when done in exotic places




Conversing with my next door neighbours


... not sure what I was looking for, or telling my sister about





Gelato on the doorstep


Hours of fun in the garden


Monkey see




Monkey do


On partageait la même eau sale...











Forget barbie dolls and co

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had it lucky on the ski trail. I got behind my kids and shouted hop-hop-hop until I exhausted both them and myself.

You see there was a confusion of languages. I was mearly repeating the nordic form of encouragement when out skiing and the kids were hearing the english instruction to hop.

Have you ever seen kids hoping on skis??? It is very difficult to make any forward progress when you try to hop on skis, most of the time is spent falling over.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh ptite buche!...ta ptite gueule et tes ptites bobottes. raaaah t trop une mignonette
(au fait ramene-la a canterbury vite, ta ptite gueule, merci)
xluce

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home