Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Nada Muchos

I've been trying to think of something deep and philosophical to leave with you, during my extended absence.

But alas, my neurones have not produced anything worthy of being posted.

So here it is, a brainless blabber, wishing you all merry tidings.

May the waves __/) __/) of His awesome :-O mercy
..................................................>
dwell among you like the birds > ......of the sky forever more.
..................................................>
Peace.


My ears are currently seduced by: Dwayne Roberts - Apostolic Prayers


1 Comments:

Blogger Strangeliz said...

THATS SOOO CUTE!!!
hehe...I m passing through this phase to!!! plus, je suis en periode dexams...
xxxx
hope to "talk" soon...and hope to have the time to write in my blog....!
and please: "WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPT> ENDS"!!!!
lol!
xxxxxxxxx

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home