Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Random Facts You Need To Know

This is me, according to a personality test I took (before plunging myself into revision, I must draw my attention toward frivolous matters, you see)

Stability |||||||||||||||| 63%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Extraversion |||||||||||| 49%

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

And for a trait snapshot, I am: messy, tough, disorganized, fearless, not rule conscious, likes the unknown, rarely worries, rash, attracted to the counter culture, rarely irritated, positive, resilient, abstract, not a perfectionist, risk taker, strange, weird, self reliant, leisurely, dangerous, anti-authority, trusting, optimistic, positive (again), thrill seeker, likes bizarre things, sarcastic.

I like bizarre things - that's my favourite one.

And I am dangerous, so just stay away from me...

3 Comments:

Blogger Thais said...

mouldy swiss airline spoon. Ooooh dear, the secret is out!!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing can test Jeanne. She is too cool to be tested ;). Just know that I miss you loads, and will have get back to work!
Shais pas si tu connais William-joseph.com mais il fait de la cool musique sur le piano! It's quite nice to listen too when u work ;)

Ciao petasse
eloi

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking of you, cause I'm working on british education for an expose in french!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home